Well friends, we successfully made it to Friday. Hallelujah. This week has been a little crazy for me. Mostly good crazy, but crazy nonetheless. I’ll be sharing all that’s new in my life soon!
What’s new with you? Any exciting plans for the weekend?
Before you get too excited, here’s an awesome vegan smoothie recipe for you. I’ve been making this for breakfast most mornings, but it’s perfect for an anytime snack too!
Recipe adapted from Ambitious Kitchen
Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional; great source of Omega-3)